Monday, January 2, 2017

Back From Break: No Prep, Just Print & Implement Counseling/Sped Resources

Coming back from break can be such a struggle.  Getting out of bed, getting ready, and getting to school can take more than enough effort before you're thinking "I can go back home now right?"  It can definitely be exciting to see everyone again and catch up with students, but for me, (and I assume most of you!), it is also a time of panic: "oh my gosh, I have to observe this student, schedule these students, collaborate with this teacher, call that parent, catch up on e-mails, voice-mails, finish progress reports, schedule that evaluation, begin testing for an initial, how far did I get my Medicaid billing done before break?...".  The list goes on and on.  And to top it off, I have to lesson plan for my students?!  Now, after a holiday, sometimes this can be pretty easy, but I definitely find it helpful to have no prep, just print and implement resources that I can just whip out to use with my students - easing the transition back to work, and allowing me to focus on the other 100 things I just remembered after returning from break haha.  So, I have teamed up with my fellow counselors to bring some of our favorite resources all in one place!  Below you will find free and paid counseling/special education resources that I hope you find as helpful as we do :)

-The Creative Social Worker




No comments:

Post a Comment